LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

14 September 2009, More than 1 week I didn't update my blog. Don't know still got friend or reader still wanted to know more about me or not? No matter still got reader or not, I still will update my blog when I feel that I got something to share here. These days I didn't update my blog because already end of the trimester liao, quite busy and need to focus on my Final Examination. Today is the second test of my final Examination, English Language. Until now, my mind still blank and don't know what to read on English Language because my english language every poor. I really don't where should I start maybe for me, English Language is too hard for me. As you all can read, today title is "What is fate?". I had been using this word for more than 10 years but I really don't understand what is fate mean. Is that my English really so poor? What is the true meaning behind of this word?

Reader, what do you think now? From the previous post until now, did I make any changes on my decision? Look like the time forcing me to make a new decision again. The new decision that I made is follow my mind, give up on my old decision and start my new life. Still not sure whether this new decision I made is good or not. Maybe now, thing I can do is just let the time help me again. Out of difficulties, make miracle. Learn from Burning Flames III TVB Hong Kong Drama. Hope miracle will appears in front of me. You are the one I need but also the one I want, I need you in my life so I can continue with my current life.

The days before my final examination start, learn something new from my friends. He told me that when you went out with your friends, don't bring along your sadness. Tried to put down all your problem and sadness before you went out. As your friends, they also don't wish to see you went out with them but full of your own problem and sadness. Maybe I don't know how to do but at least I understand what my friends told me. Now, whatever I do in front of my friends, I will try to laugh more and pretend nothing is happening while I enjoy the movement with them. Maybe these days I look more happiness compare to the sadness.
When you see something dun only see the surface. Try to feel what is hiding inside!

Someone Story Episode 2
Someone tried to forget someone in his life but someone cannot do that
because someone still treat someone as buddy.
These days someone and someone pretend nothing is
happening and continue with their own life.
Someone already forget every happy movement with someone. Only
someone still so stupid keep thinking the happy
movement on someone.

When someone talking to someone, someone tried to give a better respond so that
someone think someone also forget every sadness problem
and continue with buddy relationship.
Actually, someone assume nothing is happen and always tried to talk with someone back so
someone won't worry about someone again. Because
someone also same with someone, also need to focus on final examination.

Someone don't wish to continue the special relationship with someone,
because of someone don't want to hurt someone anymore.
Someone know he had been hurt by someone for some many times. Because
of this someone wanted to give up.
Actually, someone really don't mind someone hurt him before and
someone really hope after the little war, every back to normal
but it is impossible to let someone accept back again.

Honestly someone still the same, didn't change decision before,
because of the final examination war,
someone tried to put it down and focus on final.
Maybe someone still cannot accept the true, someone really
need time to recover on current heart injuries.

End of someone story episode 2.
Don't misunderstanding someone and someone.
Try to replace someone with a name, then you will understand better.
Remember, this story got 2 someone.

Feel free? Drop some comments to me on today title! What is fate?
Take care and good luck to all the students that having test after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved