LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

27 September 2009, Zzz... more than one weeks didn't update my blog liao lor. This week feel not very well, not because of sick. It because of some small matters problem and stupid reasons. These days my heart feel very tight, tight until going to explode soon. I am curious that still got hope in this world ma? Maybe still got hope around, but not all the hope will succeed. I am not sure whether this world still got hope waiting for me or not. Everytime when I need them, they won't appear in front of me even I already try my best on certain things. Maybe they cannot feel that I already test my best, the they feel that I still can do more better than now. But actually I can't, I don't know what I can do anymore. If hope still around, please give me some respond, at least let me feel that you are around.

Day I was born and lived until now, all the cases that apply on me which I was sad. The sad cases is just like be arranged waiting me. The sadness cases keep on disturbing me non-stop until so hard to me continue with my life. It because of keep on thinking sadness cases and start to give up on happiness cases. Honestly is true, most of the free time when I was sitting alone, all my sadness memory will come looking for me. But I didn't give up my happiness, mostly look like they giving up on me. Even now, my heart and mind is not under my control already. There was a time I wasted to give up on my current life, I feel very hard to survive on this kind of life. I feel very tired, tired until the entire body cannot move. Hope the time can pass faster, do not wish to stay at this kind of situation. If not, everything please return back as usual.

What is the better way for me to release my sadness? I tried scream it out before but no use, my heart still very down, dun know what can I do to calm down myself. What will you do if you wanted to release your sadness? If you do not mind, share it at chat box so I can tried whether can release my sadness or not. Everything is over, end of trimester 1, end of examination, end of special relationship, end of my current life. I thought after the examination I will feel much better and happier. Apparently not what I thought, it still the same. All my friends and buddy's, after the examination they all so happy and feel no more stress. But me still the same, just like a dead zombie. Do not know why I am in this world. What is the purpose I am here?

Buddy, sorry for making you all worry me. Thank for the care that I gain from you all for these few months. Especially I person, this person very care about my problem since I was here. The day I came to kampar until I know this person, everytime when I need help, he is the first one who come out and help me. But I know I am bad, I made him disappointed on me. Until now I not dare to talk with him because of feel very embarrass. I am so sorry. Buddy, enjoy your sem break, happy holiday!

Someone story Episode 3
Someone already half recover
on current heart injuries. Because of time and
final examination, someone already tried his best to put down all the sadness cases and
pretend nothing is happening so that can focus on this final examination.
One day, someone do something and made someone misunderstanding on what
someone do. Because of this midunderstanding, it made someone
heart injuries again. More worst than last time, is like using a
knife pierced again on the current injuries.

Someone do not know what can he do anymore. Even someone already
try his best to save back the relationship. But also no use.
Someone already do so many thing, until he sacrifice so many thing because of
someone. But someone look like do not feel anything. Because of
someone wanted to save back the relationship so whatever
someone can do, he will try his best to do. Whatever someone can change,
he also will try his best to change himself. So that,
someone can feel the changes on someone and try to accept him back.
Maybe someone feel what someone do but just pretend nothing is happening
because someone do not wish to continue on current relationship.

Last time, someone also make someone feel dissapointed and hate someone
because of someone always force someone to make a decision.
Because of this, someone hate someone so someone do not wish to
continue the relationship with someone. Another reason is
someone treat someone as another person so
someone scare someone wanted to continue the relationship
not because of someone. Is because of someone else. [ Third party ]

Someone admit that he treat someone as another person before but
when someone lost someone that time, someone only realise
that he wanted to continue this relationship not because of someone else.
Someone thought he still cannot forget someone else, but actually
someone cannot forget someone. Someone do so many thing
because of someone still love someone.

End of someone story episode 3. This episode came out another someone.
Each someone have
his own colour so that reader won't misunderstanding.


After you read, drop comments on today title, Everything is over!
I wish the GOD will bless us when we are facing some trouble.
God bless us! Thank GOD. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved