LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

4 October 2009, Mooncake Festival. First of all, I wish all my friends and buddy, Happy Mooncake Festival. Hope you all happy when you enjoying your meals with your parents. Whatever sadness cases you having, temporary put it down and enjoy your meals with your parents. This festival is only once a year so do not let this opportunity to celebrate with your family.

I had been celebrate this festival for so many years and this year is the most happy year compare to previous. Maybe I too miss my family members since I already move out more than 3 months. I feel very excited when I was chatting with my daddy. Day I was born until now, I never chat with my daddy until like this, usually just asked and answered. Virtually never chat until like what we did last night.

When that time I was preparing some food for meal, my daddy asked me to drink wine with him. That time I was very surprise, first time this words came out from his mouth. I feel very happy while we celebrating the festival. This year also the first time I drank wine with my family members including my mum. Nothing is Impossible, miracle is still there waiting for you! Hope every years also can celebrate with them until so memorial.

Made by my mum!

Hope all of you enjoy your meals with your parents!

Today Title, Mooncake Festival!
Hope all of you have a wonderful memory on this Festival!
Happy Mooncake Festival!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved