LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

23 October 2009, Currently, I'm looking for a way to solve my
problem. Until now, I still can not find what the best way
to put down my sadness cases. What I want here is to
let go all my problems and serious study in this trimester?
Everything is over, why I still caring on someone? Why
I still so mind on someone? Cannot just pretend nothing
is happening before this? All the problem is my fault!

Looking at one of my buddy so sad, it make me think back
so many sadness cases. Looking at him, is just like reflecting
to my problem too. In that kind of situation, I really dun
know how to help him. Even myself also cannot settle my
own problem. When I was looking at him, honestly I can
feel the pain that he having. That time, I dun know to do
just sitting there to accompany him when he was sad.

That day my heart was very pain, dun know what is happening
inside there. Maybe it because of someone but I hope is not
someone anymore. Today 10am having a counseling section
at UTAR Campus. For the first sections, I voice it out the problem
that I facing to the counselor. She told me that she need
sometime to discuses and analysis my current problem. So our
next section will be on next Tuesday 27 October 2009, 2.00pm!

3个好人
One more Chance, A Jack Neo Film
A Chinese Song!

为何不回头再望一眼?
Why can't you look back one more time?

为何不轻轻会挥你的手
Why can't you wave a gentle goodbye

你就这样,离我而运去
You just walk away

留下一份淡淡离愁
leaving behind a mellowed sorrow

为何不回头再看看我?
Why can't you look at me one more time?

我想再静静握你的手
I yearn to hold your hand again

向你诉说你可不要走
and ask you not to go

愿你再能那样爱我
I wish you could love me like before

问你到底这是谁的错?
Tell me whose fault is it?

相爱何必又要分手
Why part if there's love?

无奈何, 轻轻一声
With regrets, I whisper

但愿你可不要忘了我
I wish you could love me like before

At kampar now, didn't go back to my hometown,
Staying alone at kampar house, so scary,
Dun know what will happening tonight,
I hate alone, I hate loneliness!
それは私の障害、私は気の毒だったが、私はあなたを愛しよ!

2 comments:

If..u can allow alone but not make it ur friend
then u will not hate it anymore..
Take out ur brave to overcome it~^^

1st time come to ur blog...nice^^

☆L.T.A★

Thx for the comment ya... I will try my best to overcome it... Anyway nice to meet you :)

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved