LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

6 October 2009, changing motherboard. At last my laptop is fix and can online back, these days without my laptop really so boring and sad. That day when i was playing games at facebook, suddenly my laptop turn off without reason. That time I thought my laptop out of battery, when I plug in my the adapter and press the power button it nothing happen. That time I only know something go wrong and spoil.

After that I called my LengZai Buddy for the Customer Service Phone, because my buddy also using dell. Over here I wanted to say thank you to him, without the number I cannot contact the staff and help me out. Thank Tommy, you are the best! :) Also need to say thank you to the staff who help me change the motherboard. Without him, I also cannot online! Thank Ya!

Remove the hard disk!

Removing the old motherboard!

Everything has been removed.

Ready to replace the new motherboard!

Old Motherboard!

After replace the new motherboard, my laptop can be on it back.
Everything still the same, thank GOD!
Hope no more next time, really made me worry about my laptop!
Without someone everything not doing well!

1 comments:

Great tutorial! Very informative in how well worded and descriptive you were! You know they say that if one knows how to describe what they want really well, then life is just as good as how you describe it :)
Its great for people who feel like time is running against them and then land on your blog and feel like a whole burden was just lifted off of their shoulder.. I admire and respect people who take
time to make it easier for others.. Thanks a bunch! :)
IBM Laptop Motherboard

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved