LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

16 October 2009, 1 day KL Trip, Before the trip, I was very disappointed on someone that he break his promise on me. Feel very upset because he already give me a hope and promise me will do it but later on he look like didn't take any action on it so I think he might been forgotten what he promise me before. Actually, I am not angry or blame who is this kind of situation just feel unlucky because I cannot get the promise from him. Maybe because of the economic problem!

*Don't misunderstanding, someone above is not the someone from the story!

Back to the topic, going KL with buddy [ Wai Kit & Jacky ] for 1 day only because on the other day, Jacky got something to do so we need to go back. But I really enjoy the trip even the trip only 1 day. So many thing that I haven't experienced it before example like sleeping at MCD while we waiting for the train to come. Some more we was cheated by KL people, 3 of us has been cheated for RM40.

At first, they blocked our way and ask us to give them 1 minute to explain.

Swindler: Hi, I am form dun know where and ask you all to give us some support.
Me: What do you want me to help you?
Swindler: Just help me write down your name here and you dun have any damnification at all.

I feel like nothing wrong by just helping them write down my own name. Then I just follow what they said, write down my name, age, handphone number and the next is...

Swindler: Sir, how much do you want to support us?
Me: Har? Want to support by donating money? Then I support them RM10.
Swindler: Sorry, please don't mind the minimum you need to support us is RM20.
Me: [ Speechless, thinking the should I donate or not. ]
Swindler: Please lar, we really need your all de support so that we can continue with our program.
Me: Ok lor, I will support you all by donating RM20.
Swindler: Oh... Thank you Sir. [ Keep talking nonsense ]

Wai Kit and Jacky also cheated by them, not only 1 cheater. Got a group of them doing but I am the most stupid one among of us, let the swindler cheated me RM2o. Both of them on support them by donating RM10 only. Pity me... Crying! Why? Why? Why Me?

What do you thinking now? Yeah, that right~ We went there for our high tea time!

Sushi~ Sushi~ I love you!

Our deserts!

What is this? Anyone know?

Yummy~ Yummy~ Yaki Yaki foods very delicious!

This Sashimi look like very delicious, I can eat this sashimi because of Wai Kit & Jacky. Because of them, the Restaurant sifu make this for us. They working here before so the sifu know them and treat them this sashimi. Let Enjoy~ Thank Wai Kit & Jacky.

Yaki Yaki Toilet, Left to Right: Wai Kit , Me , Andy and Jacky!

Left to Right: Jacky , Andy and Wai Kit!

Left to Right: Jacky , Wai Kit and Me!

Wai Kit & Andy!

We really enjoy the trip so much,
even we only go 1 day but full with happiness!

Happy Deepavali to all my indian friends! Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

After changing my hairstyle, I also want to change myself.
I wanted to give up on certain thing, but I dun know I can do it or not.
Without someone can I still survive in this world?
I Love You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved