LonelyBoy's Blog

My Teenage Life

13 October 2009, Over here I wish Happy Birthday to my friends, Wai Lap & Jayremy. My wish to them is whatever wish their made in front of thier birthday cake, will faster come true. Before that let me show you all birthday boy's pictures.



















Wai Lap & Jayremy
*These picture I was stealing from their facebook profile without their permission, hope they dun mind! :)

===============================================================================================================

Hopeless Life~

13 October 2009, already leave university more
than two weeks, in this period of my life live
for no meaning. With this I have
waste this holiday without doing anything. My
life now really hopeless, even
myself also dun know what to do anymore.

What is the actual meaning of life?
To make sure what someone heart thought,
not to use your eyes to look at it but is to
use your heart to feel on it.

Life is just like a movie and the GOD is the director
of the movie, everything has been written
down inside a book and we as human only can
follow what has been fated by
the GOD then everything will be fine!

Everything is over, even my life too,
Some how or rather, whatever I am think is just
like whatever you are thinking too.
I miss my old life compared with today life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Name: Issac
Age:
18
Home:
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Campus:
University Tunku Abdul Rahman Perak Campus
Activities:
1. Gaming
2. Party
3. Hang-out
4. Make new friends
Status:
Single but belongs to her

Visitor Number

free html visitor counters

Chat Box

For My Beloved